After a full night of hopping from one club to the other and staying up at the casino till wee hours in the morning, what most Vegas visitors crave is some detox. While we know that the best way to soak up the alcohol is to take advantage of the hotel’s greasiest breakfast spread, what Vegas truly has to offer in terms of detoxification is a full body spa. Designed for rest and restorative purposes, most spas at Vegas are found either within the resort itself, or quite close to it.
Nearly every resort on The Strip and elsewhere has spa facilities that range from basic massages to aroma therapy and deep tissue massages. As in all things, Vegas can truly outdo itself when it comes to offering a plethora of choices for visitors. In this article, we take a look at some of the best Las Vegas spas that visitors must visit during their stay at the city.
Most Popular Las Vegas Spas
- The Bathhouse: As we have seen, spas are most often used in Vegas to unwind after some hard core partying. To cater to the needs of guests, The Bathhouse has water baths regulated at different temperatures. Not only does this help open up the skin pores, but the various bath salts provided ensure that one can rejuvenate and heal the entire body after the night’s extravagance.
- Drift Spa: Located at The Palms, this spa offers exclusive treatments such as:
- Vegas’ only Traditional Turkish co-ed Hammam
- Indoor Hot and Cold Soaking Pools
- Couples Spa Massage
- Steam Room and Sauna
- ESPA at Vdara: Possibly one of the most opulent spa experiences offered, the ESPA staff makes sure to use a variety of herbs, aromatics, flowers, fruits and even vegetables to offer Japanese inspired healing spas as well as the traditional therapeutic saunas.
- Four Seasons Spa: When it comes to Las Vegas spas, this one requires a special mention. The interiors are divided into 16 treatment rooms and the staff is equipped to handle ancient as well as modernized spas. This means that from Ayurvedic medicinal treatments, to deep tissue massages, every need is catered to in this establishment.
- Glow: A spa covering over 10,000 square feet, Glow is a haven unto itself. It boasts of the signature ‘Glow Facial Treatments’ that are specially designed to restore the natural glow of the skin, reduce puffy appearances and transform the body to a healthier looking version of itself.
Some Tips to Keep in Mind
The Las Vegas spa experience is truly wonderful and refreshing. However, there are a few things one must keep in mind before stepping foot into one.
- Most spas do not allow kids under the age of 18.
- If there are any parts of the body that are tender, injured or sore; one must be sure to inform the therapist about it.
- As with the above mentioned pointer, conditions such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, migraines and allergies must also be specifically mentioned.
- Smoking and drinking are most often not allowed in spas due to reasons of maintaining a general cleansing environment.
As we have seen, the Vegas experience is much more than casinos and strip clubs. While it cannot be doubted that they form a large part of vacation time, the fact that there are rejuvenating spa treatments available should be explored thoroughly.